Online consultation patient introductory video click here.
For further information on eConsult please have a look on our eConsult page here
Using eConsult at the weekends
If you require support over the weekend (including bank holidays) you can still use the eConsult service for self-help and pharmacy advice regarding your condition.
if you have a medical problem and you're not sure what to do, please use the 111 online service which you can access here - NHS 111 online
As always for immediate emergencies, call 999.
NEW PATIENTS WELCOME!!
Bexley medical goup welcome new patients who live within our practice area. If you are looking to register as a new patient we would be delighted to hear from you. Our practice has three sites, is open six days a week with weekend and late appointments available – great for those who can’t make daytime appointments. Medical treatment is available from the date of registration. Please COMPLETE the Registration form and email it to us on email@example.com today.
Welcome to the Bexley Medical Group Website
We would like to reassure out patients that our Surgeries are open. However in line with NHS England guidance we are operating a total triage system to reduce footfall in the Practice and keep patients and staff safe. For further information on eConsult please have a look on our eConsult page here. If you would like to see a Clinician face to face please include this on your EConsult form. If you need further advice or are unable to submit an EConsult please call your reception team on 020 8303 1127
Bexley Medical Group comprises doctors' surgeries in Bexleyheath, Erith and Bexley. The Practice provides a fully comprehensive health care service including not only physical, mental and social care but also a commitment to health care education. Our surgeries are well equipped with well-trained staff to enable patients to make well-informed decisions about their own health. We value our staff and are committed to providing patients with an efficient, caring and courteous service.
As well as a source of information about our practice, the staff and the services we provide, we hope you will use this website as a useful resource for other health-related information. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like. We can use your ideas to improve our online services and further develop the content of this site.
We have just received delivery of our Flus - please follow the link below to book or call your surgery on 020 8303 1127
Bexley Medical Group have teamed up with AskFirst to help you book your flu appointment this flu season. Download the AskFirst app on your mobile/tablet or use the web version at Sensely.com/askfirst. Avoid telephone queuing and book via the AskFirst app in less than 3 minutes.
Please click here to download the AskFirst app and book your Flu jab at the Practice
Important information about your surgery
Please be aware that on the following date and time the surgery will be closed for education:
Thursday 18th November 2021 - 12.30 – 2.30pm
However, there are a number of ways in which you can still access services from your Bexley GP and nurse:
Via our website: www.bexleymedicalgroup.co.uk
Here you can complete an online consultation (eConsult) and we will get back to you by the end of the next working day for clinical queries and 2 working days for admin queries.
If you have an urgent medical problem and are unsure what to do, NHS 111 can be found online at 111.nhs.uk, or by dialling 111
If you need an appointment with one of our GPs whilst we are closed for training and you call us, you will be redirected accordingly.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your cooperation.
Bexley Medical Group is committed to offering best practice: timely, considerate and responsive to the needs of our patients. We will safeguard vulnerable patients and ensure their needs are our top priority.
We endeavour to: -
- Provide an environment which is clean, safe, and conducive to high quality patient care;
- Provide urgent appointments that enable patients, as a minimum, to talk to a clinician on the day.
- Offer patients, with long term conditions a management plan, to ensure that their reviews and medication are managed effectively;
- Ensure that all staff take part in Continuous Professional Development, ensuring we practice in accordance with national guidelines
- Ensure your prescription when already on "repeat" is ready for collection with 48 hours or where there is an issue contact you to advise of any delay;
- Respond quickly and pro-actively to any concerns you may have about the service you receive from us.
- To ensure we safeguard your medical records and we will not share any of your information held at the practice without your consent. We comply with the Data Protection Act.
- To continue to treat each patient as an individual and be sensitive to their needs without any prejudice.
- To work closely with our Patient participation Group to ensure we are responsive to our population needs. Our PPG has established the Home Alone Project, a befriending volunteer group.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) are the independent regulator of health and adult social care in England.
The CQC make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and encourage them to improve.
They monitor, inspect and regulate services to make sure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety and publish what is found, including performance ratings to help people choose care.
Our GP Practice has recently undergone a CQC inspection and the results are now freely available on the CQC Website.
Bexley Medical Group is proud to support the LGBTQ+ community
(Site updated 23/10/2021)